1) All persons must check in and register at the office the first business day after arrival, and check out at the office one day prior to departure. All persons must be registered if staying more than 24 hours.
2) Rent is payable in advance and no refundable to anyone who makes a personal decision to vacate his/her lot.
3) Reservation deposit is refundable less $25.00 prior to Sept. 1st of the current year.
4) Wear name badges at all times in Rec-Hall.
5) If you have a phone in your unit, please give that number to the office. It's a great help if the office has to contact you for any reason. The office will deliver emergency messages only, all others will be put in your mail box.
6) AUTOMOBILES: Speed limit is 10 MPH. Drive carefully, ESPECIALLY at night. Do not park on lawns, block streets or driveways. Observe restricted parking areas.
7) CLOTHES LINES: A portable scissor type rack attached to the REAR of your unit is permissible.
8) SWIMMING POOL: Pool hours are from 9:00am to 9:00 pm. All children must be accompanied by the adult resident responsible for the. Please do not use suntan lotion in pool or spa. No food, drinks or smoking is allowed at the pool. Proper swim wear is required.
9) LAUNDRY FACILITIES with outside clotheslines are available.
10) MAIL: Mail is distributed to your mail box by 5:00 PM Monday thru Saturday except on legal holidays. No Saturday mail April through November. All mail must have your lot number on it.
11) PETS are allowed. Pets must be on a leash and must be controlled at all times by the owner. Pick up pet rules at office.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ANY PARK BUILDINGS.
12) PROPANE is available from an outside source on designated days at retail prices.
13) REC-HALL is open from 8am to 10pm daily. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the recreation area except as designated by management. All recreational use is subject to management's approval.
14) SHOWERS AND RESTROOMS: are provided by the pool across from the laundry facilities.
15) TREES AND SHRUBS shall not be removed from any lot. If you wish to replace trees or shrubs currently on your lot, permission must be requested from management.
16) ELECTRIC METERS are read each month and the statement put in your mailbox. AO through 86 will be read on the 1st of the month, 87 through 217 will be read on the 10th, and 218 through 268 will be read on the 20th of the month. All accounts are due and payable on date of electric statement. Late charge of $10.00 will be added after 5th day. Electricity used from your last billing date is due when departing from the park.
17) This is a SENIOR RETIREE PARK. Visiting children are welcome, but must be chaperoned by a resident at all times in the recreation areas, building and swimming pool. Minors (under 18) may not use the pool tables at any time. Only one (1) living unit is permitted per lot or space.
18) All mobile homes, park models and units left on a permanent basis must be skirted and tied down within 30 days after arrival.
19) SELLING OF UNITS: Owners selling their mobile homes, park models or tied down trailers, MUST NOTIFY MANAGEMENT OF THEIR INTENTIONS IN ADVANCE. Management reserves the right to accept or reject the prospective buyer as a park resident BEFORE THE TRANSACTION IS FINALIZED.
20) Any type of building construction, masonry work, landscaping or other permanent changes must be approved IN ADVANCE by management.
21) SUB-LEASING of lots that have been rented on an annual basis IS NOT PERMITTED. Renting of home on these lots IS PERMISSIBLE for periods of no more than 5 months, provided that the resident brings the prospective renter to the park office for application for residence, and, provided that the prospective resident is acceptable to management. Lot rent is the responsibility of the home owner. A service charge of $20.00 will be made for office procedure.
22) Written permission must be given to the office if other people are to enter your trailer or shed when you are not in the park.
23) If you have an RV and are wanting to have a shed and leave it there, please let the office know of your intentions.
24) Conducting a business within the park is prohibited.
THE PARK (OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT) ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACCIDENTS, THEFT OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY OR BELONGINGS. MANAGEMENT ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK ANY UNCOOPERATIVE RESIDENT TO LEAVE THE PARK AT ANY TIME.
Winter Texans and snowbirds from all over the United States and Canada choose the Rio Grande Valley as the top winter vacation destination. Make YOUR reservation now to stay at Circle T RV Park in Mission, Texas.